Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recession Sucks

Another round of layoffs.

I know that so many people have been laid off in recent months, but this time it affected people I knew. Hopefully things will start to pick up soon?

I don't get political on my blog too often; mainly because I don't like talking politics in my real life, so why on my blog? So don't shoot the messenger. I believe in the direction President Obama is leading our country and I know that eventually the economy has to turn around. But how is $13 a paycheck going to help?

5 comments:

Megan said...

It's not. I wish I had an answer, but I don't either, and it all just sucks.

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry about your friends being laid off. It's a scary economy right now.

Sarah Beth said...

Rat...politico extroidinare!!!

Rikki said...

I totally agree!

Nicki W. said...

this is not on a political subject, BUT i drove by our house on wood the other day and would you believe it is still standing?! made me think of you! and the weird cats. and horse flies.
xoxo