Monday, January 12, 2009

Always Catching Up

Yes, my blog thinks it's still September. I know you're thinking I should just skip the past few months and start blogging about what I did today. (I'll save you--I went to work, yoga and now time with my DVR and blog.) OK, so maybe I should scrap the blog completely because clearly my life is too exciting to keep up with.

But here's a little insight into the workings of Elizabeth...I can't just skip things. For example: when reading a book, I try to skim and get ahead. I'm told by my mom--who has a Masters in Reading--that this actually can be done and it's a great way to read a lot in a shorter amount of time. But not me. I end up taking twice as long because I read...skip ahead...read more...keep thinking about the words/sentences I skipped and end up going back to read what I missed.

All that to say, I have some big things I haven't blogged about yet. Hopefully one day I'll be caught up.

No comments: