Thursday, December 10, 2009

Feliz Navidad en la casa nueva.

The wedding was amazing, beautiful, so unique...and SO cold! I didn't take that many pictures, but I will be updating at some point. Until then, here are some pictures of my Christmas decorations. I really wish you could get away with leaving Christmas decorations up all year long. It's just happier that way.

And since I didn't blog about it...now's a good time to let you know that I moved. A whole 1/2 mile from my previous place. Had to move very quickly, but found a much better place. I guess it's the downside of having a shady landlord when the economy's tough.

Here are the pics. And my favorite Christmas songs for your listening pleasure.









And I didn't even blog about Christmas last year...so here's a picture from Christmas last year so you can better see my goth tree as my brothers call it.



Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are we back in Puerto Vallarta? Because you KNOW that I just said your title outloud. he he

Beautiful tree - both years.

RobinBrant said...

You are blogging AGAIN! I love it! You should see our mantle this year. It is freakin' covered in stockings, since of course we have one for me, Mike and Miller and ALL of our pets.

Lydia said...

Love the skinny tree! It looks great. Your place looks so homey! We'll visit soon!