Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 30th, Lyds!

In honor of Lydia's birthday into the adult world, I thought I would share a picture of us when we young-er. This was actually the first picture Lydia, Gina and I ever took together. See if you can find us three...just look for the three most stylish girls and it won't be hard. Ha! (You can click on the the picture for a larger image--if you dare.)


Lydia, Gina and I all met while we were interning for the Mavericks and quickly became friends. Fast forward to today and the three of us went to Mi Cocina to celebrate Lydia's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Lydia!!! Hope the big 3-0 is the best yet!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 30th Lydia!!!! E - I LOVE the jean overalls!!!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday, Lydia!

RobinBrant said...

Shortalls! I LOVE it!

Lydia said...

Yes, it was in the summer, and yes, that is a sleeveless sweater turtleneck. I am sure people mis-took me for Terdema that day.

elizabeth said...

Lydia, I may or may not have snorted when I read your comment. So true. :)

BobbyA said...

Sweet over-jorts. Did you get those in San Antonio? Did they use to have a sunflower on them?-