Saturday, January 17, 2009

SB's wedding

Well, the post about me leaving Boston is taking longer than I have patience for now, so I thought I'd finally post about Sarah Beth's wedding. I know...my blog is all out of order now. And it was so up to date before that...

On to the wedding!

It was beautiful, SO much fun and SO Sarah Beth! Her family did all of the decor and the entire reception. Amazing. And I'm pretty sure that my mom already booked them for my future wedding.

It all started with the rehearsal at the church and then rehearsal dinner at Casa Herrera.

SB and Joe in their Best Friends necklaces that Tiffani got them. Don't worry; Joe's not a Guido in real life.



group pic



Brooke and me



Tiffani, me and Emili sporting the gifts from SB



with the bride to be



bridal brunch hosted by Tiffani, Sunni and Emili



getting ready time





picture time



cool, calm and collected



Some friends have a more traditional "traditional" picture. We have this. Brooke and Tiffani have been captured too.



after the ceremony



reception area before







and during





first dance



Brooke loves champagne!



Emili and Jason love 8th grade dances!



cheers time



Mom and Dad time



and dance time!







with Mr. and Mrs. Moschella



time to go home



And the song choice? Another tradition of ours! We asked the DJ if he had Chaka Khan and he said "Only the old stuff." Does anyone really listen to new Chaka Khan?

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Rat, you made me miss the wedding sooo much! I love your posst. Its the best one yet! Miss you! When can I see you again?

RobinBrant said...

You know that I was behind Chaka Khan in line for the bathroom at the airport in Miami last year. I don't like to brag, but it was awesome, and I am awesome by extension.

Anonymous said...

Looks super fun!!

And yeah, new Chaka Khan?? Um...