Sunday, October 26, 2008

SB's Bachelorette Party

I know that Sarah Beth's wedding was a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to blogging about the bachelorette party. But it's my blog and I'll blog two months late if I want to.

The bachelorette party was in Dallas and I was so happy to be able to come back for it! It started out at the Embassy Suites...dinner at The Porch...a tattoo that never happened...dancing at the Slip Inn...and late night at Whataburger. A perfect party!

Get your guns up?



Bachelorette attire--SB style!



Annalee, Jason, me and Brooke



Tiffani, SB and Brooke



Eager bride-to-be!





Jamie and Jason both tried to do the splits. Is that possible after Stodge burgers and mac and cheese??



Not really...





Don't worry...I did tan before the wedding. Hopefully you won't have to shield your eyes on those pictures.

Posts about Megan's wedding, Sarah Beth's wedding coming...eventually.

5 comments:

Megan said...

The Porch, Slip Inn and Whataburger!!! You just named 3 of my top 5. Welcome back to Dallas...Austin :)

Jennifer said...

I haven't been to The Porch in forever. We need to meet for dinner asap.

Sarah Beth said...

I just drooled when I read Mac and cheese!! Get me to the porch for strawberry drinks and mac! Thanks for the shout out Rat!!

Julie said...

Thanks it worked! Yeah, a lot of times I miss Boston so much but then I just think about 8 months of cold and no sun and I'm so happy I'm back here in Texas!!! :)

Nicki W. said...

oh how fun!! you all look so great! are you coming for baylor hc?